Saturday, May 11, 2013

that day will come ....

Time is running out
Seriously i feel i dont accomplished it
Around this 28 may .i will get my final result for this sem
i dont know how to show what i feel 
nervous ,affraid,it completely owning me

I know
it will not be the end.but it will be the day that i will start walk off and go away from people that i know
surely i m not ready yet.
but if it turn real
I will take a walk and try to be human
not a just a bloodseeker

Im not smart as well as another people
maybe i can yell to myself
but someday onward i will show that i can success too

Yup
i am offically an vilage boy sure that will not have completely facilities to me and other teenager of this village can go futher more.But it about what we want.If we want get more than this.We need to find the way,yeah.there will be a sacrify.I will do it to archive what i want.

My bestfriend have already dead,also the girl that i love.
I admit,this is not who i am
i lost for a long time
try to find a way to survive
but in another eye i already dead inside